Important - Read Carefully:
This is an agreement, hereinafter, a contract between the Client and Corpcio Global LLC, A legally constituted company, which will be regulated by the clauses, indicated below and by the laws of the USA. By accessing, clicking ok and / or using the services, the user, subscriber or client agrees to be in their name and / or their company, and therefore agrees to respect the conditions of this contract.
If you do not agree with these conditions, DO NOT access AND / OR do not use the Services.
The following terms used in this Contract have the meanings described:
- Corresponds to the present agreement of private agreement between the parties with legal recognition, it includes the conditions of service, in its current version and replaces any previous agreement between the parties.
- Corpcio Global LLC, It is the entity that provides the products and services offered on the siomex.com portal.
- Confidential information; Corresponds to any information and / or materials that are not of a public nature provided by one of the parties to this Contract to the other and reasonably considered confidential.
- Corresponds to the Natural or Legal person who carries out this Contract.
- Effective Date; Corresponds to the date of electronic acceptance of this Agreement by the Client, by clicking on the box of acceptance and / or
- Product and / or Service; Corresponds to the generally available products offered by Corpcio Global LLC. on its siomex.com portal and to which the Client has subscribed. The Services are described in the same siomex.com portal , which can be updated at any time.
- Corresponds to the value of the subscription or sporadic payment that the Client must pay for the access and use of the Product purchased by the Customer.
- It is the period of validity of this Contract that will start on the date of entry into force and will remain until the expiration of each subscription period, or the delivery of the product acquired sporadically.
- Part; It means individually the Client or Corpcio Global LLC and Parts means the Client and Corpcio Global LLC. as a whole.
- Payment information; Corresponds to the information requested from the client through the portal siomex.com and / or the intermediary collection entity related to billing and payment matters. The payment information will include a valid credit card, debit card number or bank account with sufficient funds available to pay for the subscription and / or sporadic or temporary consultation.
- Registration Data; Corresponds to certain information requested by Corpcio Global LLC. to the Client during the online registration process.
This is an agreement, hereinafter, a contract between the Client and Corpcio Global LLC, A legally constituted company, which will be regulated by the clauses, indicated below and by the laws of USA. By accessing, clicking ok and / or using the services, the user, subscriber or client agrees to be in their name and / or their company, and therefore agrees to respect the conditions of this contract.
- Use and Access of the Client; During the term of this Contract, and upon payment of all the corresponding rates, the Customer may access the services subscribed in accordance with this Contract and use them in accordance with the provisions thereof. Corpcio Global LLC will allow access to the Client and its designated authorized users to use the services as contemplated in the Contract. The Customer will be solely responsible for the selection and management of its users as well as providing them with all the necessary information to access the Products and their respective use. The Customer may reassign the Designated Authorized Users without incurring additional fees as long as the number of such authorized users does not increase the number of Assignees.
- Scope of Access; The access granted to the Client does not imply in any way the alienation or total or partial transfer of the economic rights of Corpcio Global LLC regarding the software or method of consultation and of the Information database, to which the client has access. The products covered by this contract and the attached material are covered by the laws of protection of industrial and intellectual property, copyright and expressly prohibited from making copies, even if they are modified or included in other software or in any kind of written material The database that is part of the object of this contract, as intellectual creation that is, is protected, as it refers to the selection and disposition of the matters that constitute it, and for that reason it cannot be copied, reproduced, or used by the client for purposes other than those established in this contract, nor may it be used by persons other than the client and the users duly authorized by him.
- Reverse Engineering; The Client may not modify, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile or attempt to decipher the codes used in connection with the services and / or any other aspect of the siomex.com technology.
- Abuse;. The Client will not be able to access the services and / or use them (i) in a way that supposes an abuse or a substantial interruption of the networks, the security systems, the services and / or the siomex.com portal, (ii) to communicate messages or materials considered threatening, indecent, obscene, defamatory, harassing or illegal and / or (iii) for any illegal or fraudulent purpose as defined by law.
- Redistribution or Resale; The Client may not market, offer for sale, sell and / or resell the total or partial products to any third party, including but not limited to (i) Sale of authorized access to personnel outside the company. (Ii) Information extracted from the siomex.com portal, in any form or medium of presentation with all or some of the fields available.
- Limited Granting of Rights; Except as expressly provided herein, the Client is not granted any other right under this Contract.
- Online registration; To subscribe to the products through the siomex.com portal, the Customer must complete the online registration process, including the electronic acceptance of this agreement, and Corpcio Global LLC must subsequently accept said registration online. Corpcio Global LLC May reject, in its sole discretion, the online registration made by a possible Customer and does not commit to communicate the cause of its rejection. In the event that Corpcio Global LLC rejects the online registration of a possible Customer, the later may submit a new online registration for revaluation.
- Registration Data; All registration data provided by the Client or on his behalf must be correct, complete and up-to-date, and the Customer shall be solely responsible for updating said registration data as necessary. Corpcio Global LLC reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect if at any time it detects that the registration data are incorrect, incomplete and / or outdated. The Client is informed that the registration data are subject to automated processing by Corpcio Global LLC for the purposes of managing the client's account.
- Password / Account Security; As part of the registration process, Customer can choose their own password on one account (login) one password basis, and modified it anytime from User-My Account section. The Client is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and account and is solely responsible for all activities that take place in relation to his account. The Customer agrees to notify Corpcio Global LLC immediately any unauthorized use of his account or any other breach of security measures. Corpcio Global LLC Will not be responsible for the losses in which the Client may incur as a result of the use of his password or his account by a third party, either with or without his knowledge.
- Payment Information; All payment information provided by the Client or on his behalf must be correct, complete and updated, and the Customer shall be solely responsible for updating said payment information as necessary. The Client authorizes Corpcio Global LLC to punctually verify the validity of the credit or debit card number provided. Corpcio Global LLC reserves the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect if at any time it detects that the payment information is incorrect, incomplete and / or outdated. Corpcio Global LLC will not be responsible for any type of commission for discovered or other charges that may arise from the use of the credit card, debit card or any banking related payment method of the Client by Corpcio Global LLC for the realization of the payments foreseen in this Contract.
- Period of Validity; This Contract will begin to take effect on the date of entry into force and will remain in effect for the entire period of validity.
- Resolution with Cause and not Renewal; Corpcio Global LLC reserves the right to terminate this Contract with immediate effect if the Client breaches any of its substantial obligations set forth in this Contract.
- Effect of the Resolution and not Renewal; Upon the termination or non-renewal of this agreement, the Customer must immediately discontinue all their activities of access to and use of the services, and must also cease to express, in any way, that they are users of the services. Corpcio Global LLC will immediately deactivate the Client's account after said resolution. Neither party shall be liable for any damages arising from the termination of this agreement in accordance with this clause in the understanding, however, that the termination of the Contract shall not affect claims that may have been derived prior to the termination of the Contract. said resolution.
- Subscription Fees and / or Sporadic Charges; The Customer will be responsible for the payment of all the subscription or sporadic collection fees, and authorizes Corpcio Global LLC to obtain the payment of all the mentioned subscription rates in accordance with the payment information recorded in the account registration. Likewise, the Client must pay all the taxes that correspond to him (tax withholdings, taxes related to sales or services, VAT, taxes on goods and services, GST etc.) and the other taxes imposed by the agencies and governmental entities and collection EXCEPT those taxes that burden the net income of Corpcio Global LLC
- Unless the other party gives express written authorization, neither party may disclose to another third party Confidential Information of the other party, nor use such Confidential Information for purposes other than compliance with its obligations under this agreement. The above restrictions shall not apply to information that (i) is publicly disclosed without any breach by the receiving party, (ii) is already in the legitimate power of the receiving party without being subject to an obligation of confidentiality with respect to the revealing part, (iii) becomes known to the receiving party through a third party with apparent right to disclose the information in good faith, or (iv) constitutes Confidential Information that the receiving party is obliged to communicate by virtue of a resolution issued by a court of competent jurisdiction or a valid administrative order, provided that the receiving party communicates punctually to the disclosing party the existence of said order or judicial resolution. Additionally, the Customer must keep absolute reservation about all passwords and / or other access data related to the Services. The Client acknowledges that Corpcio Global LLC maintains all the intellectual property rights and titles of its confidential Information and / or other reserved information. Such should include, among other things: products, services and ideas, concepts, techniques, inventions, processes, programs or developed author works,
- Service Agreement; Corpcio Global LLC guarantees that (i) all the products contemplated in this contract will be provided with professionalism; (ii) the products will be provided substantially in accordance with the documentation of Corpcio Global LLC applicable in circumstances of normal use; and, (iii) the functionality of the products will not be substantially reduced during the period of validity. (iv) the products, countries and periods of information will be those that appear at the time in the portal. They may be updated monthly, during the term of the contract. (v) The responsibility of Corpcio Global LLC will be, as the only option, provide the products reinstated in accordance with these guarantees or terminate the contract and pay a prorated refund of any subscription fee paid in advance for the period from the date of default until the end of the period. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Corpcio Global LLC excludes all other guarantees and conditions, express, implied, legal or otherwise, including the guarantees of merchantability, satisfactory quality, ownership, adequacy to a specific purpose and no infringement, except for compensation for infringement.
- Limitation of Liability; The products offered on the siomex.com portal contain public information, updated, available and true, from competent entities, which has been obtained by legitimate and appropriate means, therefore Corpcio Global LLC is not responsible for the veracity or accuracy of the information provided in the information, nor shall it be responsible for the use and management that is given to said information for making decisions or any other action performed based on it by the Client. By virtue of the foregoing, Corpcio Global LLC shall not be liable in any way for any indirect, special, derivative or emergent loss, exemplary damages or other damages in relation to this contract, whether direct or indirect: (i) loss of data , (ii) loss of income,
- Conditions Applicable Law and Jurisdiction for the Resolution of Conflicts; These conditions of use of the siomex.com portal are governed by the laws of the USA.
If any provision of these conditions loses validity or binding force, for any reason, all other provisions, retain their binding force, binding nature and will generate all their effects. For any legal or judicial effect, the place of these conditions is the city of Delaware, USA, and any dispute arising from its interpretation or application will be submitted to the Delaware district court only.
- Relationship of the Parties; The Client and Corpcio Global LLC are contractors. This Contract does not create any relationship of partnership, franchise, joint venture or agency or any fiduciary or labour relationship between the parties.
- Assignment; The Client may not assign his rights or delegate his obligations under this Contract, either totally or partially, and any attempt of assignment or delegation shall be null and void.
- Overwhelming Force; Neither party will be responsible for any delay, interruption or failure to comply with this agreement due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, but only as long as these circumstances last. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to: natural disasters (such as thunderstorms, earthquakes, hurricanes or floods); wars, riots, terrorist activities and situations of civil commotion; activities of local exchange operators, telephony operators, wireless service providers, Internet service providers and other third parties; explosions and fires; seizures, strikes and labour disputes; Government decrees; and any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the parties.
- Notification; Corpcio Global LLC will be able to make his notifications to the Client via electronic mail, ordinary mail and / or publications in his portal siomex.com.
- No Waiver; The lack of demand by the Client or Corpcio Global LLC on one or several occasions with respect to the strict compliance with any of the terms of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver of its right to demand compliance with the term in question other future occasions.
- Partial Nullity; In the event that any provision of this agreement is declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, said provision shall be considered excluded from this Contract, remaining in full force the rest of the provisions and the parties agree to comply with all other provisions stipulations of this Contract respecting the original will of the Contract.
- Entire Agreement; This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the object contemplated herein and replaces all previous and current covenants and understandings, verbal or written, with respect to said object. Resignations or modifications relating to any term or condition of this agreement shall only be valid and binding upon the parties when agreed in writing by both parties.
- Language of the Contract; The English version of this Contract will be the version that will prevail over the others and is incorporated by reference to any translation of the Contract. Translations or versions in other languages of this agreement will be provided for informational purposes only.